Saturday, March 11, 2006

don't worry, be happy

Mars told me not to cry when she is leaving, otherwise we would not see each other. I wanted to ask whether this is from her culture, and I knew she is very superstitious one, but I did not. To see off the friends is the thing I learn to handle and always handle well like this morning...

At this early time, putting the cd we made for her to the player, I could not fall in sleep again. The room is pervaded by Elaine's voice, "When you’re down and troubled / And you need a helping hand / And nothing, whoa nothing is going right./ Close your eyes and think of me /And soon I will be there / To brighten up even your darkest nights..." I saw her crying when she said "Be happy," I said "Safe driving," smiling...

My first best friend in the States is on the way to her new life at this moment...:)

2 comments:

wisdom said...

hey, mars left, but i am still here...your big fan:)

米兔 said...

//blushed. :P

I know we're here to support and encourage each other, my dear friend. :)