Saturday, April 01, 2006

Donde voy




DONDE VOY

All alone I have started my journey
to the darkness of darkness I go
with a reason I stopped for a moment
In this world full of pleasure So frail

town after town on I travel
pass through faces I know when know not
like a bird in flight sometimes I topple
time and time again Just farewells

Donde voy donde voy
day by day my story unfolds
Solo estoy Solo estoy
all alone as the day I was born

till your eyes rest in mine I shall wander
no more darkness I know when know not
for your sweetness I traded my freedom
not knowing a farewell awaits

you know hearts can be repeatedly broken
making room for the harrows to come
along with my sorrows i buried
my tears,my smiles,your name

donde voy donde voy
songs of lovetales I sing of no more
solo estoy solo estoy
once again with my shadows I roam

donde voy donde voy
all alone as the day I was born
solo estoy solo estoy
still alone with my shadows I roam

A torch song by CHYI, a very famous singer from Taiwan. Jack posted it on her blog but I couldn't trackback, so I posted here again. Thanks Jack

No comments: