Thursday, January 12, 2006

Boring

Debra got some fear that she was a boring wife for Ray at home, in order to cheer him up, she proposed a weekend vacation just for both of them. They took a trip to the ice cream factory after Ray rejected several plans. Ray didn't want to go at all, but he thought it's for Debra. Debra thought he liked it. They saw one couple in the hotel, happily. Ray bet they hadn't been married yet...Without doubt, fight was coming, and poor Debra cried in the bathroom. When Ray realized Debra's worries, he said "I'm the boring one." At least, they have one thing in common now.

Life is boring most of time, which people live in. I'm the one who always worries about "i'm the boring one." oh yeah, not just thinking, I AM!

Indeed, life is more like water, yeah, the water we drink everyday, not sweet, not salty. It's plain! Sometimes I had juice, coke, sometimes I drink wine, But none of them I can drink everyday except for water. Routin life is such a big challenge for everyone, isn't it?

6 comments:

米兔 said...

:P coke, sorry for the typo. thanks for pointing out.

米兔 said...

wait, I'm not complaining or whining here. not at all. The life right now is boring in someway, but it's okay. There's more important things to handle than boring, I guess.

But you're right, life is what we choose. Spice it up a little...:)

wisdom said...

Good point, marriage is like that. But trust me, when you got beaten up by the end of the days, you just wish to live a life that is not so excited.

米兔 said...

wisdom, I believe what you said. The isssue is, regarding to marriage or love, I can live well with plain life, but I don't know whether my partner can bear with me. I guess that I'm afraid of being a disappointing one.

米兔 said...

actually, even with friends, I worry, well kind of, about that I could be the one that arouses boredom. :(

wisdom said...

don't worry, 物以類聚, that's why we are friends:)