Thursday, January 05, 2006

love the new and loathe the old

Men like that, so do I (sometimes). Changing layout is just because I couldn't type long during these days, but want to see something new.

I haven't got used to my new appearance here yet, which might take some time for such a stubborn person like me. how do u feel? This makes me thinking of my classmates long time ago. After they knew me as my real name, I tried once to introduce myself with my English name. Nobody took it as me. First impression lasts forever. One of my friends said ur name is so wavy, man, it's like talking about my mood, no wonder. what a name my parents gave to me!

Got to stop here, gee, it hurts.

2 comments:

wisdom said...

new year, new look, not bad:)

Anonymous said...

oh well, it might take a while since my wrist hurts when typing... :P