Saturday, December 03, 2005

Mars

When Mars called me, I just came back from Wal-Mart. I need change the tire and the front side marker light is broken too. It took me about $90. Anyway, this car is old and I have to prepare for any replacement expenses on it. :(

Back to Mars. She asked me whether I ate already, I said no. She's on the way to my apartment with KFC. My garsh,that is she. Once she decided, she would do it without asking about my opinion. Of course, we had a big lunch and I still feel full at this moment. When she left, she was mumbling something I didn't catch it. Since Chan left the office, she became the one who mumbles all the time. I was wondering whether she still remember her own complaints about Chan's mumbles. Anyway, I changed my clothes and packed the food which she left half for me in the oven, and got ready to sit down. She came back again. I was surprised. I knew she's busy in her writing this weekend and trying to get chapter2 done. SHE BROUGHT A HEATER BACK! I was totally moved without any words. This is SHE! She must feel cold when we had lunch before. My apt is not very warm because the heating system is quite old here. Most of time, I stayed in the bedroom where it feels better.

The Heater is in my bedroom now. I still don't know how to describe my appreciation to my dear friend. For a long time, people keep telling me that the relationship between the people in the States is quite distant and indifferent. But it's not true for me. All the friends I meet here are so warm-hearted and tolerant. Sometimes, they kind of indulge in my silly behaviors. I was asking myself whether this is just because of my luck. I must say people in the world, eastern and western, have so much common no matter what cultural background we grow up from, what experiences we had, we are same to pursue the peace, the friendship, the love, the caring... isn't it beautiful?

No comments: