Sunday, November 27, 2005

Why isn't love enough?

I know it is quite artificial to start with this, but maybe, yeah maybe the end is the beginning.

Can I still see you?
I've been you?
I amuse you, but I bore you. No.
You did love me?
I'll always love you, I hate hurting you.
Then why are you?
Why isn't love enough?
---quato from 'the closer'

When the love doesn't work out, we couldn't help wondering whether the other has ever loved ourselves before? I keep telling myself that it doesn't matter anymore if love doesn't work out. But dear, it doesn't help at all.


I wish I knew how to quit ...

1 comment:

wisdom said...

"Ooh, precious moment, when will I see you again?" A song I liked to sing a long long time ago, I loved that song not only because the melody is beautiful, but also touched by its expression of the uncertainty feelings between lovers. No matter the ending (who cares), love is the passion for many great artists, musicians, poetries, painters, ..etc. And today, some bloggers too.