Wednesday, November 30, 2005

busy day

It's a busy day which I always want. got three projects going at the same time, i have to figure out which one is the most important. The most complicated one is the mailing list database but I haven't done anything on it since two months ago. I did feel guilty but didn't do anything either. It’s way too complicated for me to finish it on my own. The worst thing is I have nobody to ask for. So frustrated. Well, I know I need work on it piece by piece.

I don't know why suddenly, when i was talking to Sue today, I lost all the confidence from the yesterday. What we're doing right now is really helpful to rebuild my confidence? or just like Mr. Q pretending to be helpful? I changed so suddenly and quickly, am I depressed? At least, it's the sign of it.

Restart another blog in my native language today. I deleted them before because I didn't like my writing which is not interesting enough to read. But these days, I was thinking about my behavior. Why should I care whether other people like it or dislike it? I wrote what I want to say, it's for myself. I talked to Jeff who said I isolated myself too long and too much, did I?

Tina's birthday. I almost forgot it when she showed up yesterday. We had dinner together tonight and she kept mentioning she's old for this 26 year birthday. She did drive me nuts by saying that. What a big deal for the age? The most important thing is how we feel in our mind. We're young when we believe so. Mine is coming soon.

I smelled gas again and called the maintenance office to check for me. They did send someone to check it and left the message saying one small leak has been found and fixed. This is the second time in one month for the gas leaking. This apt is quite quite old, and cold.

I went to one appointment with the career service people on campus to ask for the help with my resume. She's a nice lady but didn't feel quite helpful. I might need send to some website to ask for professional editing. Be seriously looking for job now. But one thing is she said my English is excellent. Recently, I had this kind of complimentary a lot which encourage me a lot. I did realize myself that my speaking skills improved a little bit. Slow down and speak clearly. :)

No comments: